Personal hygiene is important to both employees and clientele.
Apart from being a general health issue, clean, hygienic toilet facilities will have a positive impact on users and their perception of your business or organisation.
Keeping your washrooms, kitchens and offices spic & span.
With years of extensive experience in the cleaning services industry, our company has sufficient expertise to provide you with a customised and effective cleaning strategy.
We develop cleaning solutions that can lower your costs and improve on service delivery.
We provide cleaning solutions that will minimise your health risks and contribute to staff and client wellbeing.
We offer our clients a professional cleaning service coupled with a high affinity for client satisfaction. We can also implement a HACCP cleaning solution that will meet the highest industry standards.
KOVA Hygiene offers a range of commercial janitorial services, hygiene solutions and other washroom services to address hygiene, including:
- Soap, sanitisers and dispensers
- Safe seat dispensers – toilet seat protection
- Air freshener dispensers
- Warm air dryers
- Toilet and Paper towel
- Dust control
- Deep cleaning
Our decontamination process consists of a full disinfectant wipe down with thermal fogging thereafter to ensure that we leave no surface or object unsanitized in your home, office, or factory.
4 tips regarding disinfectant and sanitizing when choosing a service provider:
- Always, and I mean always, request an MSDS “Material Safety Data Sheet”.
- Request a Treatment report after fogging or disinfectant spraying has been done.
- Ask the service provider if you could take a look at the label on the disinfectant used.
- Reason for tip 3. In Pest Control, you can physically see the insects die but with disinfectant it’s different. Viruses & germs are unseen to the naked eye so it is best that you know what is being applied in your workplace or home for peace of mind.
Why KOVA Hygiene?
KOVA Hygiene has established a reputation in the cleaning services industry for our customised approach and industry knowhow. Delivering with the highest standards the company has steadily increased its number of clients since our launch.
Our key strengths lie in human resources management, training, service delivery and our personalised customer approach. Decision-making is quicker due to the inherent flexibility of our management team.
We also have a unique culture whereby our staff are regarded as stake holders and believe in their development beyond that of the cleaning industry; we engage our staff by:
- Complying with all labour laws and practices
- Providing permanent and sustainable employment for our employees
- Providing funeral and provident fund benefits for our employees
We have combined this understanding of our human capital with strong operational performance.
Using the best equipment and training available, ensuring that operating and safety procedures are implemented and that high quality cleaning products are provided.
We believe that there is no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to our services. As soon as you contact us we begin to tailor your cleaning solution for your particular need.